Effective Date: 3/16/2016
INFORMATION WE COLLECT.
We collect general types of information about you when you visit and use our website. Examples include: personal information, demographic information, behavioral information, and indirect information. Sometimes we collect combinations of these types of information.
- Personal information is information that can be used to identify you or any other individual to whom the information may relate. This is information which you are prompted to provide to us. Such information may include your name, address, telephone number(s), and email address. These together with your credit card number(s), bank account(s), or other unique information about you which you provide to us during the registration process, or though the course of communicating with us about the products and services provided on our website are personal information.
- Demographic information is information that may or may not be unique to you in the sense that it refers to selected population characteristics. Such information may include, but is not limited to, zip code, telephone number(s) (including mobile phone number(s) and carriers), birth date, gender, salary range, education, marital status, occupation, industry of employment, personal interests, and online interests.
- Behavioral information is information pertaining to how you use our website, the areas of our website that you visit, what services you access, and information about your computer hardware and software, including your, IP address, geographic location, browser preference, operating system type, domain names, times that you access the internet, and other websites you have visited.
- No Information Collected From Children. We will never knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. If we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected personal information about a child under the age of 13, that information will be immediately deleted from its database. Because it does not collect such information, we have no such information to use or to disclose to third parties.
- No Sensitive Health Information is Collected. We do not collect information about past, present, or potential future medical conditions or treatments.
- Credit Card Information and Bank Account Information. We may, in certain instances, collect credit card number(s), bank account information, and related information, when you place an order on our website. When the credit card or bank account information is submitted to us, such information is encrypted and is protected with SSL encryption software. We will use the credit card information or bank account information for purposes of processing and completing the transaction you requested. Such information will be disclosed to third parties as necessary to complete the requested purchase transaction.
- Web Beacons. We use electronic images known as web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs, clear gifs or action tags) which allow us to collect information about your visit to our website, measure and improve the effectiveness of advertisements, and track delivery of advertising. Web beacons collect only a limited set of information including a cookie number, time and date of page view, as well as a description of the page on which the web beacon resides. We may also use web beacons in email messages sent to you. Because web beacons are the same as any other content request, you cannot opt-out or refuse them. However, they can be rendered ineffective by either opting out of cookies or changing the cookie setup in your browser.
- IP Addresses. Your Internet Protocol (“IP”) is a unique Internet “address” which is assigned to you by your Internet Service Provider (“ISP”). We automatically collect your IP address. We may use this information for research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand and serve you. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on the website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on the website or not), and your computer browser information. While the IP address does not identify an individual by name, it may, with the cooperation of the ISP, be used to locate and identify you. Your IP address can reveal what geographic area you are connecting from, or which ISP you are using. Finally, other websites you visit have IP addresses, and we may collect the IP addresses of those websites.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION COLLECTED.
- Providing Services and Products. We use the information we gather on our website to provide you with the services and or products you have requested. This may include passing your information on to a third party to provide such services or products. Although our contractual arrangement limits how this party can use your information, we do not control the privacy practices of third parties. If you have any questions or wish to remove your information from the third party databases, you will need to contact that party directly.
- Improving Our Website. We use the information we gather to respond to any inquires you make, operate and improve the functionality of our website, and deliver the products and services advertised on our website. Our services include the display of personalized products, content, and advertising, relating to your experience and interests.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO OTHERS.
We disclose your information to third parties throughout the world, or combined personal, demographic, behavioral or indirect information, in the following ways:
- Product and Service Delivery. We share your information with third parties who help us in the delivery of the products and services you have requested.
- Website Functionality. We share your information with companies and individuals we employ to perform technical functions on our behalf. Examples include third parties who, host our website, analyze our data, provide marketing assistance, process credit card payments, and provide customer service.
- Third Party Products and Services. We share your information with third parties who will provide you with their opportunities, products or services. This includes your personal and non-personal information, and includes your interests and preferences so they may determine whether you might be interested in their products or services.
- Anonymous information. We share aggregated anonymous information about you, combined with other persons using our website with third parties, so that they can understand the kinds of visitors that come to our website, and how those visitors use our website. This includes demographic information and behavioral information.
- Legal Process. We disclose your information if legally required to do so, or at our discretion, pursuant to a request from a governmental entity, or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to: (1) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process; (2) protect our rights or property, or our affiliated companies; (3) prevent a crime or protect national security; or (4) protect the personal safety of users or the public.
- Acquisition or Merger. We may disclose and transfer your information to a third party who acquires any or all of our business, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a substantial portion of our assets. In the event we become the subject of an insolvency proceeding, whether voluntary or involuntary, we or our liquidator, administrator, receiver, or administrative receiver may sell, license, or otherwise dispose of, such information in a transaction approved by the court.
We endeavor to safeguard and protect your information. When you submit information on our website, such information is protected both online and offline. We have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of personal information under our control. The servers in which we store your information are kept in a secure physical environment. The servers have industry standard firewalls. Access to such servers is password protected and access by our employees is limited. Currently, we use Secure Socket Layer software (“SSL”) to protect data and to secure any transactions. SSL encrypts information including credit card number(s), names, and addresses as they are transmitted over the Internet. Please be advised that, although we take commercially reasonable technological precautions to protect your data, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100 percent (100%) secure; therefore, we cannot and do not warrant that your information will be absolutely secure. Any transmission of data at or through our website is at your own risk. However, access to your information is strictly limited and not accessible to the public.
CALIFORNIA RESIDENT RIGHTS.
California law permits California residents who provide personal information in obtaining products or services for personal, family, or household use to request certain information regarding third parties to whom their information was shared once a calendar year. If applicable, this information would include the categories of customer information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared customer information for the immediate prior calendar year. To obtain this information from us, please send an email message to email@example.com, with “Request for California Privacy Information” in the subject line and in the body of your message. We will provide the requested information to you at your email address in response. In addition, California residents have the right to know how we respond to their web browser “do not track” signals or other mechanisms. We do not respond to such signals or other mechanisms.
CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or requests you have regarding our services or this privacy statement. We can be reached as follows: